Personal information collection statement
- Blackpeak Group (referred to as "the Company", "our", "we", or "us") may collect certain personal information about you in connection with your prospective employment with us including, without limitation, your name, contact information, and information relating to your qualifications, employment history, compensation and credit reference.
- The personal information collected in this form will be used to by the Company to assess your suitability to assume the position you are applying for, and to determine preliminary remuneration, bonus payment and benefits package (if applicable).
- Your provision of full and complete information in this application form is obligatory for use by the Company for selection purposes. Failure to provide the requested personal information may influence the processing and outcome of your application.
- The Company may retain your personal information in the event that your application is unsuccessful. However, we shall not retain your personal information for longer than 24 months from the date that your application is rejected.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong, similar laws in other jurisdictions and Blackpeak Group's own data protection policy , you have the right to request access to and/or correction of the personal information that you provide to us. You may make such a request by writing to our Data Protection Officer at Level 11, 20 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Note: Blackpeak Group is defined as Blackpeak Holdings Limited and all of its subsidiary companies.